Focusing on food safety, R&D and custom menu ideas.
Our advanced equipment and strict procedures enable us to operate with a relentless daily focus on food safety, quality and consistency. Employing the latest food safety interventions, our facility is USDA inspected, completely HACCP integrated and BRC compliant.
Directed by staff who have leadership experience in developing safety programs, our food safety program uses the same advanced technology as the large packers, but with special day-to-day scrutiny that our smaller size allows. Our staff microbiologist constantly supervises our processes and procedures, making sure that standards are precisely met. In effect, our safety standards match those of the large harvesters and processors, but they are much higher than those of other manufacturers who specialize in value-added products.
For example, we use Sanova® as an intervention to reduce microbial contamination and increase the safety level of meat. But we also use a secondary intervention—another safety step—that has a different chemistry than the Sanova formula.
• Halal certification
• BRC certification
• Silliker Gold audit level
• USDA Beef Export Verification (EV) Program
• Sanova intervention
• Secondary intervention (separate from Sanova)
• Annual third-party food safety auditing
• Aggressive test-and-hold programs
• 24/7 access for technical support
and safety consultation
• Traceability and tracking
• Fully integrated, real-time electronic
monitoring and verification
• Customer sampling for testing